BambuLab eMail Contacts

Here, I share the company Mail - Addresses, which were communicated in discord as well.

Headquarter

Preorder Fulfilment: preorders@bambulab.com
Marketing & Event: marketing@bambulab.com
Customer Support: support@service.bambulab.com
Distribution: sales@bambulab.com
Talent Recruitment: hr@bambulab.com
Media Inquiries: pr@bambulab.com
Supplier Partnership: purchasing@bambulab.com
General Contact: contact@bambulab.com

North America

Customer Support: support.na@service.bambulab.com
Business Contact: bambulab.na@bambulab.com
Talent Recruitment: hr.na@bambulab.com

Europe

Customer Support: support.eu@service.bambulab.com

3 Likes

Do they reply to the emails? as I have now sent two emails with no reply.

When did you send them ? Remember the time difference and “problems” in China here and there. I guess it is advisable to open ticket instead.

Plenty of time has been left to allow for a time difference etc.
It does look like I will have to open a ticket.

Unfortunately as I do not have a serial number yet I cannot use the support ticket system.

1 Like

I´ve sent two emails to customer support EU since yesterday regarding my invoice. No reply…

I’ve sent multiple messages via ticket, messenger and email over the last few days regarding an order for an X1C placed when they showed stock yet zero updates. Absolutely no replies via any means. Very dissatisfied with the total lack of response from this company despite the fact they have £2k of my money and now showing no stock :frowning:

Hello,

We apologize for any delays, but we are currently experiencing some delays. We shared a bit more information here:

The best way to get in touch is by opening a ticket from the Techical Support section or from Bambu Handy.

Please allow us a bit of time and we will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your understanding.

Interesting that many months later and people are still not getting replies. Myself included. 3 weeks and still nothing from you guys.

No printer, no refund, no response?

Can’t keep using the same excuses.

Did you open a ticket and you didn’t receive a reply?
If that’s the case, please send me a PM with the ticket number and I will check for you

Hi @Ciprian I have been trying to get in touch with your customer service for the last 2 weeks and have gotten zero response. Can you please look into my ticket? Your customer service is truly abysmal.

Hi there,

I can see that our colleagues are working on your tickets and have provided replies.
Please avoid opening multiple duplicate tickets, as this can lead to further delays in service.

Our team will get back to you ASAP as soon as more info is available
Thanks for your understanding