Base layers wall constricts or pulls in

Hi,

How can i prevent this indentation of the base layer wall that occurs on my prints?

I even tried using a raft, which prevented curling at corners, but still it had the indention of base layer wall.

This is on my new A1, using the golden pei textured bed plate that it came with.

Bambu lab pla matte filaments

These are prints i downloaded from maker world. I didn’t change them other than the beige print where i added the raft and also a skirt (tried using a tall skirt as a draft shield). The raft prevented corners from lifting, but i still had the indentation base layers, even on a Raft.

Any and all suggestions or thoughts are welcome.

Thank you!

You may need to zoom in on some of these photos. The indentation is the circumference of the base of these prints with solid floor,. I tried using a flash but that hid the lines and irregularities.

Thanks again

Bray

Thank you kip. I’ll experiment with your workaround that you posted in that thread. You had increased wall dimensions in CAD as a workaround?.

I’ll also try adjusting the WALLS parameter in slicer too. The prints i did were with default WALLS = 2 (not necessarily 2 mm but two wall width counts). I might try changing that to 4 or 5, or higher

seems allot more people should be talking about this.

I’ll create a ticket too. And I may start posting in that other thread so we don’t have multiple threads on same topic

Thanks