Beta testers for P1 series firmware!

Hey P1 Printer people, did you think we forgot you? Nope, new firmware is getting close to being ready and we need more ‘private’ beta testers. This is the group that tests the firmware and communicates it via a private area on our Bambu lab forum. If you are interested fill out this form and submit it, you may be selected to participate in this private beta. After this private beta tests it and it’s feeling stable, we will then push it to those who signed up for our public beta via Bambu Handy. After they have time with it, it will go to the public as a normal release.
Signups are closed

12 Likes

Where can i update? Bambu lab p1p

2 Likes

If you were selected for the “private beta” you get a DM from the system letting you know you were added.

2 Likes

where can i find the dm. if i even got added

They email you, I believe.

so where or how do we get the beta firmware?

1 Like

If you are in the beta program you will receive an email with a link and then you first read through the mandatory and give a thumbs up. The firmware update request will automatically come to your device within 24-48 hours, which you then carry out. After the update, carry out the calibration briation and try it out diligently.

1 Like

i got the email that said i was added but nothing else

I’ve applied but not heard back.

applied for what? for the private beta thing?

if you did then they will send an email if you are added

Too bad signups are closed. Such a cool oppurtunity!

Just downloaded the 1.5.4 update and was curious where I may find the group for communication on testing.

You might want to check that number as the Private Beta is only at V01.05.03.01

:man_shrugging:

I also have 01.05.04.00. Curious what changes exist from the previous beta, if any.

Seems a batch of people in the public beta group received this update.

I also received it a few days ago but since the printer is always at work I think I will update it this afternoon. I would be curious to know what the improvements are in this new formware. certainly the reduction of bleeding in multicolor prints. there’s more??

A changelog for 01.05.04.00 would be great. Is there a github link for reporting bugs / pull requests etc.? I’ve done the firmware update, but can’t find any accompanying documentation. Thanks

1 Like

Bambu Studio normally will show the release notes for the version of the firmware in the printer.

In Bambu Studio, Device (top tab bar), Update (left hand side), “Release Note” (right hand side)