Black PC must have changed its unusable now

Prline is 5% super hard blend is 1%

Can I ask what speeds you print at? 3d sourced recommend 60mm/s max and the default ā€˜optimalā€™ process speed is 200! Iā€™ve only just realised that the default speeds dont change when you change material!
I have an X1E

just an update i reduced speeds to 100 outer and 200 inner and the result was perfect

When I work professionally, I have one or even several filament dryers that always create the same drying conditions. Calibrate the filament manually, not automatically. Save the value and also write it down (in case you need it again later). If you have the manual calibration, including the K-Value, switch off the automatic system before printing.

The other point, the inspection of the first layer: If you always produce the same thing, always use the same type of print plate and the same type of nozzle. You also make sure that the nozzle is at least clean on the outside before each print. So why do you need to inspect the first layer every time? If you have created the right printing conditions, you donā€™t need to. I have switched it off on the X1C. If Iā€™m not sure about the filament, I switch it on again.

Just as a note: Some suppliers check their filaments for moisture before they deliver them. If it doesnā€™t meet the requirements, the filament goes back into the drying process.

Best regards!