[Broken YET Again] MakerWorld Uploads for models & profiles are SLOOOW

We have added more server resources to verifying model/print profiles in the upload process.
If there is still such performance issue, please contact me.

I haven’t seen slowness with uploads - despite uploading several large files.
Could the problem be localized (CDN?), or specific to certain browsers/apps?

If I’m not mistaken, this issue isn’t related to the actual upload speed but rather to the post-processing performed by Makerworld after a model or print profile is published.

No slow down in uploads of images or data.

Slow down is the period post upload where they are sat in the verification queue.

An hour for a model with 7 profiles now vs around 5 minutes or less before. When that 5 minutes includes the upload time and my entering captions to the profiles.

That has fixed it, hopefully for a while at least. Much faster, back to what it was last week before it all started slowing down.

Can you look into my very related feature request?

It is annoying trying to determine if the correct profile and image have been uploaded when the listings are so random.

Sometimes they have the model image, and sometimes (less commonly) they have the profile image. Usually, they show the model title and not the profile name.

Got it. We will add this improvement.

@tanklet It broke again just a week later.

30 minutes later with a model stuck in the verifying queue and still not verified!

It took 45 minutes!!!

I now have to wait for the 6 profiles to verify!

Another 45 minutes for the profiles to process.

We will check what caused this issue

Hi there, I’m just here to report that I have tried to upload one print profile and it’s still verifying after 1 hour. An update to a different profile took only a few minutes.

Yet again, same stuff, different day.

It is now 18:16 and whilst the model uploaded after exactly 10 minutes, 4 of the 7 profiles are still stuck.

I uploaded the model and 6 additional profiles, and 30+ minutes later, I still have one profile in the review queue.

45 minutes to get a model comprising 7 profiles uploaded.