Error pulling out filament - [0700 8003 092628]

Hi Everyone,

i received my X1 with AMS yesterday and have been very happe with my first tests.

however, when using a generic PLA (Geeetech) the AMS does not seem to be able to pull out filament when a print is finished.
i tried this multiple times with multiple prints. in order to make it work i have to disconnect the bowden tube in the back and very lightly pull on the filament to get it out.
when pulling the filament manually i do not feel any resistance.

am i missing something? this should work as far as i understand.

thank you for your help

1 Like

There we talk about this Problem.

I had the issues too but for me without modification the Problem not happen again. But there are little printeble Adapter what helped most People.

1 Like

thank you for your response.
but i do not think the filament broke, as i started 3 other prints in the meantime, which all work.
also the filament was unpacked yesterday.
i will check and make sure nothing is broken. but right now the printer is operational and is working on another print. once it is finished i will most likely get the same error again

i will look for the adapter you mentioned

1 Like

Thanks for the idea. I’m the one who also suffers from this problem. It’s especially annoying when you start 6-hour multicolor print expecting it be finished by next morning and in the morning you find out it stopped after 30 minutes becaus of this.
Only one particular filament of my 10+ spools does this, but I still didn’t find out why. I printed and installed the adapter, which unfortunately helped only partially. Before that it was 1 of 5 attempts failed, now it is 1 of 10, but still happens.

I had the same problem. This thing resolved it for me. Printables

1 Like

I used this Printables but as I said, it helped only partially. One particular filament still happens to fail on unload.

this did seem to do the trick so far.
thank you and to everybody for your responses.

1 Like

There’s always one jerk at the party …

I have the same problem and no solution. Sometimes I tuned off / on and it works but every print with Geetech it stuck. Different Colors all PLA

I have investigate the problems for a week and finally solve it. My issue is the a3 slot always won’t pull back after printing finished. And i solved it according to the tutorial . It turns out to be too much debris inside AMS internal filament. I opened it up twice, until the last time i found the debris in the a3 connected tunnel. And after clean it up, everything works and not failed once after.

I had the same symptoms, so I took the AMS apart and looked into it, but there was no problem at all. Also, I checked the nozzle side, but there was no abnormality. I spent a lot of time trying to find the cause, but I couldn’t find the cause, but when I turned it off and turned it on, the problem was solved and the output was possible without any problems. I don’t know what it is for, but it was solved by turning on and off the power.