Fake print pics more AI generated layer lines

Um, I can update something and it gets approved in less than a minute (I’d know I just updated all of my models). Also, you can just save it as a draft and then add photos & post from your phone? (IDK if this would work, but it seems logical to me). Nobody’s worried about the original figurine manufacturers (IMO they make enough $), but it seems more like a grab for points. I understand uploading scans and just using renders, but that doesn’t comply with MakerWorld TOS, and it’s just generally scummy to get money from someone else’s work. IK it’s time consuming to make these, at least it would be for me, but it involves little creative work (arguably none.) That’s just my opinion, but I think that’s the popular opinion of designers like me who actually design stuff. Hence the name :crazy_face:. I personally put dozens of hours into my more complex/time consuming models to design, but I know there’s others who have spend hundreds of hours on a single design. Sure, you’ve made like $20 max on the most recent animal “sculptures,” but it’s still $20. Also, you do currently have photos, but IMO they should be first. Maybe that’s just me :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes