[Feature Request] Block/Mute/Hide Users

Very simple idea (but understand the backend can be complicated):

There should be a second option in the 3 dot menu when viewing someones profile that when selected would hide all of said users models, collections, and print profies when browsing the site.

18 Likes

i like the idea but that might impact the downloads on models/print profiles

What do you mean? If people get muted by others and thus recieve fewer downloads, then they need to consider their actions and improve their behavior…

2 Likes

It makes no difference to before.

61 uploads today. Xasmukarman | Published - MakerWorld

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us this feature and or limit daily uploads.

And it’s mostly hueforge spam :frowning:

61 …omg …i anderstand why my new uploads have zero view …

This guy is really loved here :rofl:

this. unless they fix the search feature, and/or impose an upload limit per user per day, I just can’t stomach browsing the MakerWorld “new models” section. It’s so full of AI clutter, and reuploads of reuploads (of usually stolen models, or more AI stuff) that it’s boring and outright frustrating to find anything “new” at all.
There’s a handful of “creators” who spam the same junk every day. If I can’t mute/block them and their “content” then that’s all I end up seeing; it does not matter if I jump 5 pages a time, it’s hard to find a page that isn’t littered.

1 Like

Yes, we need this, there are great designers being drowned by all the useless copies of a copy, I will never print a Hueforge, I don’t care to see them, I rather see useful things I might print.

Bambu Lab might want to be the biggest repository of 3D files in the internet, and with the creators that upload 50 designs a day, they might make it, but if you want to be the GO TO place for anything you might want or need, then better curating tools are needed.

1 Like