Feature Request: Support full iPad (or other tablet) screen in Handy

When I use Handy on the iPad. what I see is a phone-sized image in the middle of a lot of black. Not only that, but it doesn’t even show all the information the phone version does. Here’s what I see on the iPad:

and here’s the iPhone:

Please enhance Handy to use the full tablet screen size, in both portrait and landscape modes.

14 Likes

Agreed! I use mainly ipad and it sucks not having the app ipad ready.

3 Likes

Same here, please provide a universal app :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I use an ipad too, hope they fix the app to allow full functionality soon

2 Likes

Hi y’all i use a galaxy tablet a8 and can only view in portrait mode. It will not auto adjust to landscape mode.

2 Likes

I would greatly appreciate to see iPad support for Bambu Handy or even a port of Bambu Studio. Then I wouldn’t even need to turn on my Computer for the slicing process

4 Likes

Same here. I want to be able to watch the live feed on my Chromebook on a nearby table while watching tv, but without landscape support it defeats the purpose as the image is reduced to an area smaller than my phone screen.

Handy app is not so handy without the ability to rotate the app sideways! Why hasn’t this been fixed?

1 Like

I have an A8 as well and if you click on the video when it is playing, then click on the little square at the bottom right of the video, the video will go in landscape mode, in other words, full screen.

Yes the video feed auto rotates but the printer controls don’t

Yes landscape on the iPad is sorely needed. Very odd this wasn’t in the recent update

1 Like

Just bought my first Bambu and come to find out app doesnt work great on my iPad. Need this

I also would like to see the bambu handy app to work natively on the ipad and why not add some extra features from the bambu studio to take advantage of the ipads touch and pen features.