New color printing idea

Yes, please be done.
You have come here, not shared your idea, seeked for any input or provided help to anyone, but only have told members of this community they are mediocre idiots without any manners.
I have an invention for you that you might want to look at. A flat plane, usually made of glass, with a highly reflective metallic layer on the backside. I think it is called a mirror.

3 Likes

No. I have told the moderators that they allow a small percentage of idiots to enrage customers who might otherwise have given them something. This is all to typical of humans and should be what the moderators prevent.

“Typical of humans”? Is there another species you associate with that act differently?

I asked why I should want to give anything to a community where what I complain about is allowed. Instead, I was only shown why I should not. Good job.

Why are you so enraged by the words of mediocre people you consider to be idiots? Seems silly to get so upset by a small percentage of non-genius loudmouths.

In all seriousness, why should the community care about your opinion/input when the majority of what you’ve said is just badmouthing the community? You’ve spent almost 3 weeks in this thread complaining about moderators, average humans being unworthy, all while making zero actual contributions.

There are plenty of threads on this forums with people discussing and disagreeing, while still making contributions towards fixing problems and making improvements on this printer and the AMS. It seems like you’re not interested in any of that. I’m not really sure what you’re interested in, other than public praise for an idea that you haven’t presented, and/or for moderators to moderate the speech of others who happen to enrage you.

2 Likes

Closed because the discussion was turning into a fight