Polylite PETG profile anyone?

Oh, Absolutely! But the fact is that the Generic settings for the various filaments done by BL are generally close enough to do the OrcaSlicer Calibrations.

SoftFever set them up in the order they should be done, and Temp Tower is the first, so he agrees.

But you are correct in the statement that an Aux Fan test is needed, and I would strongly suggest you put in a Feature Request to SoftFever to add this, it’s very well done.

I’d also be delighted if you’d be so kind as to post a short post with this pic and perhaps the GCode (or a model, like in Printables) in a PSA I just posted to help people with understanding the very basics you just so rightfully invoked!

I’m trying to get a post going with the basics of calibration as it’s, as you know, the real core of getting good prints. This should be one.

Here’s the Post I put up last night. It needs some editing since I was tired :wink: and couldn’t post pics due to a Forum issue. I’d truly love you to help add to it so people have a reference for the basics. Please try to keep it simple for them, I want n00bs to be able to use it too. :grin: