Print head temp. dropping off, with error 0300 8008 Nozzle temp

Im having a problem with my Bambu lab X1 carbon, The temperature of the printhead goes to 0 when it is printing and the temperature of the print head drops off with error message 0300 8008 Nozzle Temperature malfunction. I checked all connections and are good, defective sensor? If I have it off for an hour, It starts up normally, but cuts off at the same print level. I just set up this printer yesterday…

I would log a ticket with the logs included for a period of time that you see the issue.

Sounds like a break in the cable / bad connection somewhere.

Do you think this is a common issue? I have a couple of thermistors coming to see if it is a bad thermistor.

I’m also experiencing this and have yet to find a reason for why. I can continuously bypass it as long as I hit retry for a while but it takes nearly 10+ retries before it just continues the print. I’ve had this printer for nearly 3 months now and it just ran into this problem for the first time yesterday 05 Jan 22.

Get a toolhead mainboard, I think the boards sometimes have a bad solder joint or hairline crack, i replaced mine with Bambu lab help and ours has been printing non-stop since.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Is the only fix to have Bambu labs fix it?

I’m tempted to pull my board and check it out.

Similar issues: Nozzle Temperature Incorrect (Over/Under Temp)