Printer not starting prints (again)

Um, my Bambu Studio and X1C seem to be doing that thing again where the print sends but never starts, like during that ‘outage’ the other week… Anyone else having issues in Asia Pacific region as of the past 10 minutes or just me?

1 Like

Same for me…print does not start :frowning:

1 Like

Same here. From Singapore.
Click “Print Plate”, it opens the window, Click “Send”, it sends the print job to the printer and redirects to the device page, but nothing happens. No printing at all…

Oh good it’s not just me then.

And in my case it is european region.

Same in Germany. Looking for the Problem and found this Forum xD.

Same here - European region - no printing possible…hope they fix it soon :slight_smile:

I just got a print through by re-retrying. but video can’t connect :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice - working here again as well now…

1 Like

for me now works (Europe) after half an hour of outage

@Bambulab team - would be nice to have a status page on the website like other cloud providers offer - something like Apple system status for example on:

h t t p s://www.apple.com/de/support/systemstatus/

for example - so users can see whether the service is working or not.

Yes…for me its working as well again. Including camera.

They do have one,

But it appears to be manually updated by staff :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice the Print is starting. :grinning:

Nice thanks for the link - well better than nothing but for short outages automated would be better for sure.

Yep I had the same, got around it by clicking ‘send’ instead of print. Seems it sends the file locally, I have no idea why when you click print it decides to route it through the cloud (or at least not fallback if it fails)