Shipping updates

I got two tracking numbers this morning. One for the X1-Carbon Combo and another for the extras.

1 Like

Hello,
I’m going to order my X1C soon and it’s true that I find it crazy that there is no tracking number possible as a delivery option.
As you say @3Ccnc C3cnc, we are talking about an order in the minimum £650 and amount for some over $1600.
I hope you will receive the printer in a timely manner and above all without damage.

A shipping label was created and the UPS tracking number was sent to me around 3:26 am Eastern Standard Time on 2/1. The X1C should make it from California to Ohio by 2/7.

About 18 hours later, (34 hours after my query) the support desk let me know the purchase had actually been completed.

Five minutes before support sent that email, they sent another email asking me to rate my experience with support. The reply from the support person was fine. A bit slow, but that is likely not her fault. The Bambu ordering system has a problem if it is sending out incorrect warnings about orders left in the cart. Support might be able to respond in a more timely manner if they did not have to deal with false alarms.

Leading industry experts from diverse shipping services companies gathered today at the forum to engage in high-level dialogue centred around maritime green finance, risk management and dispute resolutions. Three panel discussions titled “Green Finance Trends and Unlocking Capital Flows for the Maritime Industry”, “The Changing Nature of Maritime Risks”, and “Maritime Dispute Resolution in Asia” dived into the opportunities and challenges arising from emerging industry trends and how maritime service providers can better address these challenges.

Bambu please I am requesting you to start shipping to Asia more specifically to India. I am currently running an Etsy shop and provide rapid prototyping services. I currently own 3 Prusha MK3 S+'s and recently got a MK4. But surprisingly the business is booming and i need more printers. I don’t want to go with prusha this time else i want to get a p1s. I am struggling to find any of these shipping to India and for a few who are being shipped the cost i woping 1650 dollars USD with the AMS. Nobody is certainly that stupid.
I am hoping for your ppositive response