Support lead time?

i got my printer last week and the headed bed didnt work for the start, i reached out with a support ticket last week and we are on day 5 without even a reply? is this the support bambu gives their customers?

That’s not normal. I got support within a day of my own enquiry.

@BambuLab , what’s going on here?

Tell you one thing it’s not a good way for a new company to treat customers …… over 2000 Canadian for a printer and it doesn’t work as it should and. They can’t even reply To a support ticket…. I get it your busy but. If support is THAT a busy I’m scared to own this thing a year from now.

1 Like

I’m going on almost 2 weeks after submitting an inquiry about an order I submitted. Idk man, seems like no ones home…

This seems to be the norm with Bambu Lab support unfortunately.

My P1P came with a pretty badly warped bed, opened a ticket on 3/11 with pictures showing how bad it was. Got a reply back in a few hours asking for the logs. Sent them the logs right away and it’s been crickets since then, almost a week with no response.

I’m betting when they do finally respond again instead of replacing my bed it will be with some useless troubleshooting steps and then I’ll have to play the waiting game for another week or two.

I’m sorted out I got a reply Tuesday night Wednesday asked for pics of bed And got approval within the hour, parts shipped this morning.

I’m the biggest advocate of Bambu and have probably gotten them 25 sales, but I can’t defend the ongoing lack of customer service responses. That should be top priority and they’d be better overstaffing there than understaffing as they apparently are.

Agreed on lack of support.
I put in a ticket and email for an instance regarding missing components.
Have yet to get a response or acknowledgement at 8 days and counting.

The hardware and software appears to be great so far, but customer service…
I really hope I don’t have any issues down the line as I worry about the turnaround

Another one for @Ciprian @SirWill

Are you guys still active for Bambu ?

Or has the project been abandoned ?

Yes, we are trying to expand our staff, We have been bringing on more agents to help. Our goal is to reply in under 24 hours, we are not meeting that goal at this time, but working hard to reach that goal. No excuses. Just we must do better.

1 Like

Thanks, WIll. This may now sound weird, but I do suggest to stop selling and consolidate.
Put more emphasis on keeping the good name, good support and stuff. This is getting really weird.
I am just happy that sofar my machine works well.

I know what you mean, i have a dead p1p that i have had for a week before it stopped. They asked for a video some pics that went on for about 5 days. Have not heard a word startling back to start of Memorial Day weekend…… nothing and I’ve reached out every day. I suggested that i ship to them for repair but they do not have that service. Then i suggested that they send me a new one as replacement and i will ship mine back. Still silence. i have 3 printers, one is Prusa and they are amazing 24 hr chat. A couple of tests while they waite for result and then they send me the part and boom fixed 3 days total.