[X1C] Laggy Video Feed in Studio?

Has anyone figured this out?

I think it was fine for the most part and then I got brand new PC and since then it’s been crazy laggy.

I’m not sure if its the update or my pc which is brand new and near the top of the line

Dear all,

I have the X1 and Bambu studio 1.8.4.51.
The video in Bambu studio is very laggy. Often black screens for several seconds. Then a few images, not realtime, then black screen and so on.
At the same time the video on my mobile phone is close to realtime (even in fiullscreen) and very smooth. Mobile and PC are in same WiFi network. My PC is a Windows 11.

Whats wrong here?

1 Like

Mine has also been pretty laggy over the last week. Has been perfect until then.

1 Like

@xxmacaque: Yes - for me the same, it was much better before, the exact day when it became worse I could not say. Today I got error -13 (Connection timeout) in bambu studio. On mobile phone everything OK. So internet connection works well. It is something within Bambu studio only.
Maybe some issue with one of the latest updates?

Guys … this Thread is from about a Year ago and it got fixed meanwhile … maybe open a new one … :slight_smile:

Bambu handy app has been choppy for me and cant seem to load my timelapse. But it still sends the print.

WTF…I’m also dealing with exactly this problem after switching to Unifi!!!

I’m also having the same issue with the stream on windows PC.
The android phone app has no issue at all with the stream, its fast and smooth.

I would open a new thread but, I seem to be too dim to figure out how to do so in this forum? Very strange, I can’t seem to find any obvious way to make a new thread here…

The stream, was working perfect when I first got the printer a few months ago.
Hadn’t used the printer for a few weeks and noticed when using it this weekend that the video stream in Bambu Studio on Windows 11 is basically no existent.
Black screen for a long time then when it finally loads, stream is a bout 1 frame every 4 seconds and lagging a lot.

• Bambu X1C
  • Firmware 01.07.02.00
  • Unifi UDM Pro with U6 Pro access point. Printer in same room as access point.
    (nothing with my network or locations have change at all over this time).

EDIT to my above:

Today when printing I tried the live feed on my Windows 11 PC and it seems to be working just fine today.

Nothing about any of my settings have changed (network, PC or printer). Just doing the same as I normally do and its happy today.
Be interesting to see how it functions over the coming week.

Hi, I still face the same issue agin and again.

I opened an issue now:

1 Like

TO MY ABOVE:

Started to print this morning (same process, no variables changed with PC, printer or network) and it is back to being terrable and unusable.

Something to note,
The WiFi signal strength icon in Bambu Studio is showing 3/3 bars this morning.
Yesterday when the live feed was working correctly, the WiFi strength was 2/3 bars.
It’s not much but, the only visible differance I have managed to spot thus far.