0.8mm nozzle speeds

For faster printing you’d be better off with a clone hot end with a clone CHT brass nozzle installed. Original Bambu is OK for smaller nozzle but on larger sizes hotend melting capability becomes a bottleneck.

Thanks, I’ve been following the long thread about the CHT nozzles (I have some for my Duet CR-10S). Actually was looking on Ali this AM!

My problem is I bought full printheads for .6, .8, and .2 nozzles as well as the parts to make it plug and play (heaters, etc) for the .6 and .8.

My Wife (who is very 3D printing savvy, probably past 40% of the people on here) would not be very happy for me to buy whole new printheads in CHT. Fails the Wife Acceptance Factor :grin:

But thanks for the heads up! :+1:

For those reading this not knowing about CHT, read this (Click the Blue Link!):

The good thing about the aftermarket hotend is that you only need a single one and can simply switch the nozzle. So might not be as bad for the WAF as it seems.

Except that now he has BL .2mm, .6mm, and .8mm hot ends (like me) that won’t be used or needed.

Yeah, well my Wife would notice. Without tooting my horn, I’m fairly sharp. She leaves me in the dust. :astonished: :grin:

Like scary smart.

Yep. Care to buy them?