0300 0a00 0001 0005 - Force sensors error

So, after using this wonderful printer for several weeks now and printing tons of stuff it suddenly stopped working yesterday.

I’m getting the 0300 0a00 0001 0005 “Force sensor 1 detected unexpected continous force. The headbet may be stuck, or the analog front end may be broken”. This is for all 3 force sensors.

Checked the wiki and so far their only suggestions is to “clean” and make sure that the build plate is not getting stuck on the chute or the back of the inner liner. But it isn’t and I can actually manually raise the build plate up to the hotend and all the way down. So it isn’t stuck.

Unfortunately at the end they says “If not , then there might be some real hardware issue, see.” and nothing more :). What should I see?

Has anyone encountered this and solved it? I’m preparing to open a support ticket but thought I’ll listen around if someone has experience with it. Would hate to have to wait for replacement parts :(. although I guess it would give me more time to play with the Anker m5.

1 Like

Ich habe genau das gleiche Problem. Alle 3 Sensoren.
Aber alles ist sauber, das Druckbett fährt manuell rauf und runter und nichts ist fest.
Jetzt muss ich großen Auftrag Drucken und der X1 ist nach nur einer Woche Arbeit defekt.

I received a reply on my ticket for this and they want to send me a new heatbed signal cable because from the logs they think it is broken. A bit annoying to have to try to swap it on such a new printer. Looking at the wiki it also looks like a quite complicated swap as I need to remove the whole heatbed.

@Alex.dautert Legt ein ticket rein zu Bambu and schick der log mit. Sie kann dann sehen ob es dass gleiche problem is wie bei mir.

Zar nije jedostavnije pisati na jeziku koji svi razumiju? Cemu ovo??

Wenn jeder die gleiche Sprache schreiben könnte, ja.

Jetzt habe ich mal das Bett abgeschraubt, aber die Kabel bekomme ich leider nicht ab.

Bambu Lab reagiert auf Anfrage auch nicht.
So habe ich mir das nicht vorgestellt.
Habe extra fast 2.000,- bezahlt, damit ich endlich einen Drucker habe, wo ich NICHT ständig selber daran rum Schrauben muss und jetzt ist das Teil nach nur einer Woche komplett defekt und keiner weiß weiter.

You haven’t received any response to your ticket? It took them 3 days to respond to me, 2 of them being the weekend. Did you include the logs so they could see what was wrong?

Ich habe alles getan, was man mir gesagt hat auf den Bambu Wiki Seiten.

Ich habe heute den ganzen Tag den Drucker zerlegt, alle Kabel und alle Stecker überprüft. Danach mit dem Bambu g-code das Bett neu nivellieren wollen, was nicht funktioniert hat, den es kamen sofort wieder alle 3 Fehler mit Sensor.
Ich kann mir keinen Drucker leisten, der seine Arbeit nicht macht.
Das kostet mich jeden Tag sehr viel Geld, weil Aufträge vor Weihnachten nicht erledigt werden können.

Ich hoffe, den Drucker nimmt jemand zurück.

Bambu schickt mir nun ein neues Sensor Kabel.
Das alte habe ich komplett ausgebaut und gemessen.
Es ist NICHT defekt.
Was soll ich dann mit einem neuen Kabel?
In Deutschland müsste man den Drucker einfach austauschen.

I am curious if either of you managed to find a resolution to this as I have run into the same error as well. Ticket submitted yesterday just waiting for a reply and hoping someone here might have some more suggestions.

They responded within a few days (it was the weekend) and after checking the logs decided that it was my headbed cable and shipped me a new heatbed which arrived a week ago. I just need to take the time to install it :). So no idea if it fixes the error but I’ve read at least one person where it helped.

Bambu hat mir nun ein komplett neues Heizbett geschickt und nun läuft er wieder.
Am neuen Bett ist jetzt auch ein längeres Sensorkabel verbaut, das nicht mehr von einem Schrumpfschlauch ummantelt ist.

In case anyone else comes across this, They determined it was a heatbed cable issue for me, but rather than the whole bed assembly I only received a new cable. There is new cable routing documented and a longer cable which should hopefully help prevent this issue in the future. Whole process took 12 days for me as they had me tear down the bed and try to reseat the cable first. After testing my old cable further the failure point appears to be the 90 degree angle where the cables pass through the z screw mount.

1 Like

Today I downloaded the new firmware update and as soon as it was completed I attempted a print and had my first failure ever (in over 6 months of flawless printing). I’m now getting the error message when homing the print bed of the 3 force sensors detecting unexpected continuous force and now I cannot print anything! I put in a trouble ticket but this new firmware update and right after causing this issue has me questioning if it’s something physical or software in the update causing my issue. Like I said I had zero issues since day one until today and now my printer is a brick.