2 Week Old Printer - Accelerometer Data Is Unavailable

Just got this message during a print. My printer is less than 2 weeks old. Running latest firmware (again) and latest version of bambu studio.

Just had the very same fault come up on my two day old x1 carbon. Is this a common issue?

I just had the same thing happen just now in the middle of a print. The prints still going. I looked at all the cables on the back of the machine and they are all seated correctly. I’m going to try restarting after it finishes printing. But my printers only a couple days old.

I had that error several months ago, but all my prints still turned out as expected. I did get tired of ignoring it, so I looked it up in the Wiki, which led me to USB-C Cable Connection Issues.

I reseated both ends of the cable and the error has not returned. You might try reseating just the USB port on the core PCB, and see if that fixes the problem before reseating the toolhead end.

My X1C printer is 2 weeks old and I had this problem today.

Just prior to the issue, Bambu Studio had stopped recognizing the filaments in the AMS (all Bambu reels) and it wouldn’t sync the AMS which up until then, had been working correctly. I unplugged the AMS and plugged it back in and the AMS issue was solved but I then got the “Accelerator Data Is Unavailable” notice.

I immediately tried the "Device Self-Test however, the test failed and gave me the same message. I then did the Windows fix everything trick and turned the machine off, waited 2 minutes and turned it back on.

On restart, the error was gone and when I did the “Device Self Test”, it passed.

I had the same error pop up during a print. This was after my first use of a PEI plate … I do not think that had anything to do with it. I checked the Bambu Wiki on the error and it asks to check connections of the USB-C cable to the head. I first tried to reproduce the error and turned it off to clear the message and then did a diagnostic. I was able to see the message again. I then turned it off and followed the wiki to check the connections. The top USB-C connection was easier to access since the cover is easily pulled off. I found the connector and unscrwed the retention clip near it that allowed me to pull the connector out and then in reverse put in back in. Covered the cable and did a calibaration then a diagnostic and no error. I then printed a small print to see if it came back. So far it has not.

I’m getting the accelerometer error, and want to try reseating the cable…fingers crossed it works and I don’t have to open a ticket. Where is the cable cover located to check the cable on the board end? I looked at the guide on the wiki, and the picture was zoomed in to far to see where it actually is on the printer. This will be my first time having the pleasure to taking the printer apart in any fashion, so just trying to save myself a bit of time hunting it down. Thanks in advance!

I only pulled that cover out a couple of times before I started to see wear on the retaining tabs. Now I push a putty knife in the crack and press the top edge down a little to reduce the pressure on the tabs before pulling.