590 hours, 7 replacement parts, 3 repair cycles… would you trust another X2D?

I would take the X2D replacement. I had a similar problem with 2 Creality K2 Pro printers with never ending problems spanning 4 months. I bought a H2D after getting a refund for one of the K2’s. The other K2 they wouldn’t give a refund but a replacement. I sold the replacement when it arrived for a bit less than the purchase price and bought a H2S (I spent more but glad I did). Asking BL to swap out a different printer is probably outside of the customer support policies and because of that, you’re swimming upstream. If you want a lesser BL printer, sell the brand new, still unopened X2D when it arrives, . I would demand a new replacement and not a refurbished one. I battled that issue and the logic I provided was this: The new printer I got had so many problems that I couldn’t really use it, it was defective. It was a new defective printer. I demanded a new replacement because the refurbished replacement is a used “fixed” printer with many parts with time on the clock and could fail earlier than a new one. Good luck

I would definitely accept the replacement X2D, I use mine heavily with no issues, in fact my 1 year old X1C is collecting dust!