A problem with high-temperature printing

I print at a temperature of 100 degrees on the bed, 280 on the nozzle, and the chamber temperature reaches 60 degrees. To achieve this, I cover the printer with thermal insulation material. If I don’t cover the printer, the chamber temperature is 45 degrees. But this is not enough for quality printing with carbon-filled nylon.

The problem is that Bambu Lab initially chose the wrong magnets, neodymium-iron-boron, which lose their magnetic properties at around 80 degrees. The problem is that the cover of the print head is attached to 2 small magnets, and at high temperatures and high acceleration during movement, the cover can spontaneously open, leading to printing failure.

If I print for 10 hours, the printer can stop after 2 hours and wait until the next day for someone to notice that it is not working and consuming electricity.

Problem solution:

1. Redesign the print head cover.
  2. Replace the old magnets with samarium-cobalt magnets.
  3. Develop a device for reliable fixation of the cover.
  4. How do I deal with this? It’s simple, I use high-temperature tape and stick the extruder head and cover together. But this is not aesthetic, and Bambu Lab needs to fix something.

I wonder if this is considered in the new top high-temperature model X1E?