- Detailed description of the problem: my printer has 2000+ hours on it and is suddenly having weird blobs in corners and some curved surfaces build up near overhangs when diagonally stepping
- Printer model used: A1
- Slicer settings used: 0.20mm
- Type of filament used: seems to be any filament I try
- Photos that clearly show the problem:
- .3mf file (if the file can be shared) basic benchy 3mf no files changes
Try redoing the calibration you do at the start when you set it up or try to increase the temperature so the layers stay together.
I have tried that as well as drying out the filament, swapping the nozzles tightening the heater block screws, belts, increasing the fans speed, slowing it down, and lowering the temp. I think its a mechanical either a pressure issue but I tuned the pressure advance or my fan isn’t cooling the filament enough it seems to build up and the cause these deformation although its not on every print




