A1 Heatbed Voucher Issue

I have replaced my A1 heatbed and received the discount voucher.
I added several rolls of filament and a few A1 spare parts to my cart and tried to apply the voucher but I get an error saying that it ‘can’t be used with existing discounts’.
The only discounts being applied are the ones for buying multiple filament rolls, which is automatic.
Anyone else having this problem? I have added a comment to the support ticket so hopefully I get a reply.

I haven’t even gotten the part yet, but the vouchers for other things are working fine for me.

the “part” being the heatbed temperature sensor.

I have the same issue. The live support I was just on said this:

I have been that our IT team is woking out this bug,
the agent who make code application will update to your A1 ticket once it get resolved.

It has not left me confident.No mention of time it will take to resolve. Annoy as I have held off buying filiment to use my code.

Yeah there is a bug for sure. I went to buy the AMS lite with my voucher and the 20% off code that’s been doing the rounds. It only worked if I added the bed voucher first, then the 20% off.

I got a similar response via the ticket:
I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Our technical team is working hard to solve this problem.
Please wait for a moment.

I’m unsure how long a ‘moment’ is - hopefully soon

The discount code now seems to cancel out all other discounts. Can’t find in any of their policies or news posts where this would be a thing that occurs.

So my broken Discount Voucher was replaced with a Gift Card Voucher of the same value. This means I was able to access the 33% filament discount for 4+ spools and free shipping.
I got everything I wanted so happy the process is now complete.

Does that mean, the normal discount when buying 4 spools is not possible when using the voucher ?

The original Discount Voucher they sent me would not work, seemingly because of other discounts already applied (like the filament discount). I got the error ‘can’t be used with existing discounts’. I don’t know if that was the same for everyone but mine was broken. Bambu sent me an equivalent Gift Card so that works just like money, not affecting discounts or free postage.
Others have reported they can use their voucher but it cancels other discounts, also that free postage is not included unless you buy other items with real money to get the minimum spend.

I sent my A1 back for a refund and received a voucher code 48 hours later, what am i allowed to spend it on, I’m asking because the email says as part payment for a new printer but nothing about other products, anyone know the answer to this ?

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate you taking the time to help.