A1 Screen Glitching

Hello,

My A1 has just 85 hours and it already has a problem!

My screen has been glitching on these pages, but sometimes it displays fine.

What’s the problem?

I would check the screen ribbon cable.


Here is the wiki article explaining how to access (replace) this.

I would also start a case with Bambu in case your screen is defective and needs replacement, they should send you a new screen if defective.

I get this issue too, but its usually fixed by power cycling the printer.

@AwesomeTyTy My bamboo has 58 arround 59 hr of print time and i dont have any of those problem. Did you try to see if it was a conector problem? P.S if you pull the wires and one of the suddenty strecthes that means that the coppper is broken

I also have a simmelar issue with my screen randomley freezing