About the Bambu Lab X1-Carbon category

So what exactly do I need to be able to post a question?

I thought forum is just for this, to ask questions and get answers. Simply browsing topics that are not helpful with my problem does not help.

Cris.

2 Likes

Hey!
Also mostly looking to earn some trust or whatever to be allowed to post about my X1C seemingly having forgotten the size of its build plate. The 90 degree line at the back of the plate at the start of every print has started being laid down partially outside the plate. Simultaneously, I have started getting weird failures where it seems the nozzle after a while knocks the print over really hard, even tearing apart brims. So not sure if these are connected issues, but itā€™s both puzzling and very annoying.
(Sorry for the transparent PLA used in this picture, but you can still see how itā€™s outside the plate) edit: wait why doesnā€™t the picture show up?

1 Like

I need to create a new post regarding what happen to hot end nozzle. (Literally snapped in half during a print) wanting to know how I can prevent this or is this a normal wear ? How long does a nozzle usually last.

1 Like

Also canā€™t open a new topic. Brand new user from today!
My problem is I canā€™t print with Bambu PLA-CF. It shows in Bambu Studion but I canā€™t select it into the print.
Thereā€™s another older topic that describes similar problems but that was resolved by specifying a 0.4 Nozzle size. Mine already had that specified.
Iā€™m missing something - any help appreciated

1 Like

My AMS didnā€™t automatically recognize my PLACF automatically either.

In Bambi Studio I had to go into the filament list and add the profile from the list, then when loading the filament manually selecting the type in the settings.

After this my printer recognizes the spool.

Iā€™ve also noticed most existing models will have other filaments specified in the setup. Iā€™ll usually just remove all of them by clicking the minus icon then clicking on the name of the filament and then selecting PLACF. Also if you want to get specific about what part to apply the filament to slick on the objects toggle and you can select each object and assign filaments there.

Sometimes I get warnings about print plates not being recommended for use with PLACF, especially if using the engineering plate but you can set the bed temperature to the default the cool plate uses )I think 45Ā°c.

Hope this helps. Let me know!

1 Like

To clarify I know you said you couldnā€™t select the PLACF. This was kinda counterintuitive to me as well and had to click on the filament I wanted to replace from settings then select PLACF from the dropdown there. No need to remove the unused filaments from the settings as they will just be ignored in the slice.

1 Like

Hi everyone.
Can anyone tell me why my Kingston 256gn micro sd is not showing on the BambuLab X1 carbon printer?
Thanks

1 Like

Hello!
Iā€™m also new to the forum, I have just bought a X1-Carbon. I am having some issue with the print and I was hoping to get some guidance on the forumā€¦ but I canā€™t post a new thread. I did find the button (after scrolling to the end of the section) but Iā€™m not allowed to post it, soā€¦ letā€™s hope I get the authorization quickly.

1 Like

You basically have to spend some time going through the forum then youā€™ll get an email from them saying you can post

1 Like

Like everyone else here, Iā€™m trying to earn the ability to post a topic, and Iā€™m doing it, apparently, by wasting everyone elseā€™s time with a post unrelated to the topic at hand. My apologies.

1 Like

I would be nice to just have the basics available for new users. Or where to fine the information.

1 Like