About the Bambu Lab X1 Series category

Same. I’ll add my stupid comment to yours so I can be trusted enough to ask about a question I have.

I ordered extra filament with mine,and got a couple 256 GB SanDisk micoSD cards from Amazon. As a newbi, I don’t have much to offer, but apparently have to post three replies before I can ask a question about Bambu’s slicer. Seems silly to me, but this is the way. :slightly_smiling_face:

Why would we trust you? All you’ve done since you got here is talk to yourself!
:wink:

1 Like

Maybe because I’ve spent over $2,000 on Bambu products? I’m a Bambu newbie and had a question about Studio. Would you rather I waste the tech support’s time?

Instead you are wasting helpful people on the forums time? :wink:

There are a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum. Starting off by complaining about the rules isn’t going to do you any favours.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

I’ll be looking for your question.

1 Like

You managed to post 5 different messages yapping around instead of just…asking your question.

Tech support is required to take my question. Forum users, on the other hand, can read it, think “What a stupid question”, and move on. No requirement for anyone to waste time answering my question here. Also, I’m not here to win a popularity contest and I’m not looking for any favors… just a newbie with a question that I am unable to ask.

I have a question:

My question is, can i ask a question?

See? I asked a question

You could also ask it in here. Plenty spaces to ask a question.

And what is stopping you from asking it?

Trust level

There is no “+ New Topic” button for a new user. You are required to post a certain number of reply’s and spend time reading other’s posts until you earn enough credit to start a new thread.

Well you have already hit the requirements to advance.

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Sometimes the system is a little slow. Go make some lunch and I’m sure you will be promoted by the time you are done. We will all be here eagerly awaiting the question you have.

2 Likes