About the Bambu Lab X1 Series category

Section dedicated to the Bambu Lab X1, X1-Carbon, and anything related to them.

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m a new user I bought the TPU and loaded it into the AMS then it gave me warning not use on AMS. now its stuck in slot 1 and I have a flashing red light. I tried heating up the extruder and removing it I get an error message "failed to pull back filament. it keeps saying retry. now what? Help please. thanks Newby

2 Likes

Hi:
TPU will stuck in the filament hub of AMS.if the head of filament is out of AMS,you can disconnect PTFE from AMS and pull the filament forward until the filament moves smoothly.Then you can cut the bent filament at the AMS outlet, and pull the remain filament from the AMS inlet(first stage feeder).
If the problem is not solved, you can refer to these wiki to disassemble AMS and hub:

2 Likes

Hi, I am getting the following error with newest firmware update:
Please check the following:

“The printer type selected when generating G-Code is not consistent with the currently selected printer. It is recommended that you use the same printer type for slicing.”

Can anyone tell me what the proper start gcode is for the X1C please?

11 Likes

Hello There,

Prospective buyer of the X1C Combo. Wondering what accessories and spare parts would be good to have on hand to keep the machine up and running smoothly.

Cart currently includes
X1C Combo
Textured Plate
Complete Hot End w hardened .4mm tip
Hot End with .2mm tip

Thanks in advance.

-=BrianD=-

1 Like

As starting point a SD Card, for example SanDisk 64GB) would do.
Of Course som Filament - but printer comes with some to start with.
The printer comes with some spare parts, which is great.
I bought also a 0,2mm Nozzle, but so far id not needed it as the print quality is outstanding.
I got my now a few days and I am super happy - of course as a lot of people, printed additional tools and accessories by myself (like poop shoot, Tool box for the spare parts, etc.)

Have fun with your Bambulab printer.

1 Like

Did you ever get a solution to this? I upgraded my Bambu software today and I’m now also getting this warning.

I did not, let me know if you do!

Had this recently when the slicer, Orca in my case, was updated.

After a while I realised that the printer selected, top left hand side in either slicer, was the X1 0.4mm nozzle not X1 CARBON 0.4mm nozzle.

Changed that and the warning disappeared.

1 Like

Had this recently when the slicer, Orca in my case, was updated.

After a while I realised that the printer selected, top left hand side in either slicer, was the X1 0.4mm nozzle not X1 CARBON 0.4mm nozzle.

Changed that and the warning disappeared.

4 Likes

Thank you @eddierich !! Had downloaded a calibration cube and received the error. Sure enough the 3mf was for the non Carbon X1. I changed it as suggested and no more error!

Hi, I’m new here but just want to say that I’m very satisfied with your product. it runs fine and the errors that have occurred have all been from my side. which the machine also points out…

However, I have some wishes for the next version… when it comes one day

1. Network connector RJ45
  2. a larger machine with a larger heatboard

Are there plans for an XL version?

Hello I’m trying to make a new post, how many comments do I need to leave after spending $2000 to make a new post…

2 Likes

Has anyone heard anything concerning maybe 1 or even 2 new models for the X1 series?

I finished a long print with PLA CF and noticed 2 things I’m fairly new but can anyone tell me why it did these things and how to fix it in the future

Thanks to @eddierich that was the solution for me as this message appeared after the last slicer update. I of course did not checked the printer setting. Thanks for the great hint.

Thanks @eddierich this was driving me a little mad.

Thank you EddieRich you solved my problem too.

Thank you original poster and thank you EddieRich for the solution.

Just took delivery of my X1C and am loving it. I know this is a silly comment, but I really need help and apparently have to post three replies to gain your trust before I can do that.