About the Site Feedback category

The AMS can be set to automatically pull from a different reel is that different reel has the identical product. In Bambu Studio, use the Device tab, then look to the lower right corner. You’ll see ‘Auto Refill’. That’s what you want.

It really does not need fixing. It is intentional. Too many people jump on the forum to immediately post their question. That leads to the same question being asked over and over and over. Better that new members should have to spend some time here reading or searching for answers instead of just posting immediately. If it is happening to you, it has happened to others already almost always. If you are new, then your experience has happened to everyone else already and the answer is probably already here. Take some time to search for an answer. Read some questions. It will truly make you smarter. After you’ve spent some time reading, and searching, you will then be granted fuller access to perhaps post something new instead of asking the same question that has been asked and answered before you. Later you will appreciate that the forum is efficient. We did it for you. :wink:

Sometimes, maybe. But my question wasn’t addressed anywhere in the forum. If you check out my thread, you’ll see it was an obscure setting that messes up particular types of prints.
Actually I didn’t even get any answer from anyone here. I found it elsewhere.

Your forum is hostile to new users to make YOUR life easier and better. Not theirs. You don’t want to sift through the same question over and over by your own admission. This isn’t to help THEM. It’s to help you.

At least be honest with yourself.

Hey, I’m just another user. I’m not ‘them’.

But I will admit that I do not want to see the same newbie question posted multiple times a day because someone does not want to bother reading the forum before they join and immediately post their question that every newbie asks.

I can empathize with thought that your question was unique and that you believe you should have immediately been able to post it, but the forum rules are for the benefit of all users. Not BL staff. They play no part in this. They take no responsibility to answering any question and probably next to never write to the pages.