Abs print problem

i’m printing on my p1s (it’s new, 1 week old) with abs at 270° (dryed at 85° for at least 8 hours) with the default settings of bambu lab, the tree supports fuse with the print and the bridges are floppy and really bad. when the printer start ironing the plastic gets dragged around the nozzle and fails creating a rough surface. but pla prints kinda fine.

Have you tried this without ironing?

yes i did try without ironing

Hmm okay could you post photos of your slicer settings? I had problems starting out with abs on my p1s too maybe I could share settings I have changed. Is this your first printer? Or are you experienced with printing abs?

it’s my first printer, and i’m actually just using default p1s settings with bambu abs filament selected, i’ve also tried other combinations but it doesnt work either.

Oh well thats not so bad for a first shot at ABS!

Here I will attach some screenshots for a typical ABS print (Bambu settings I find are very fast). Maybe give these a try to rule out some things? I started from a a stock Bambu ABS filament profile and 0.2mm Standard BBL X1C print settings.

As for support, you could try normal instead of tree if you have not already?

It might be tough lowering those speed settings and waiting for the paint to dry, but it is better than a failed print!

Good luck please post back once you solve your issues!