Aftermarket build plate with designs

Out of curiosity I was looking around on Amazon and saw aftermarket build plates that have a design on them that is supposed to transfer over to the bottom of the printed part. This makes sense until I see the ones that are reflective and have a rainbow colored reflection/refraction that appears to also transfer to the printed part?!

Can anyone verify this is what happens? And then explain it???

I have purchased several aftermarket build plates. I don’t use them all the time but I like them, they do transfer a design to the bottom of the printed part. A friend recently asked that I make a phone holder with his company logo and he wanted the carbon fiber look, he was very happy with it. I used the plate with all the triangles and the plates with the holographic look to make new years eve party hats and glasses and I also used them to make some coasters. I think a build plate that would leave a wood grain would be really nice but I have not seen one yet. I do use the back side of these plates a lot they are textured PEI and I don’t have the issue of text from the build plate transfer that I have with the Bambu Labs Black textured PEI build plate. There is no text on the aftermarket PEI build plate.
As for how it works, I assume that any micro texture that is applied to the build surface will be picked up on the bottom of prints because the plastic will melt into those micro textures and then harden.