Hi All,
Trying to figure out if there is a way to have some AMS units pass through the FTS and have some that don’t? I am not sure if that can be done.
Long story short (I think
) I have 3x AMS 2 Pro units I am fine with those passing through the track switch. I also have 2x AMS HT’s (1x for TPU together with feed assist module and 1x is for Support material). However, having daisy chained them all, it seems they all need to pass through the FTS, which I would ideally not want. Reason is:
I have a small seperate stacker for the HT’s ( AMS HT Dual Stack Sliding Bracket AMS HT Stacker X1P1P2A1 Printable - Free 3D Print Model - MakerWorld ) (away from the stacker housing my AMS 2 Pros) and the HT’s pass directly into the left/right nozzles, thanks to this great little mod ( Dual Inputs for H2C/D - UPDATED - Free 3D Print Model - MakerWorld ). But, because they are all daisy chained, the H2C thinks the all the filament, all the AMS units need to pass through the FTS (which sits under my workbench). Getting to it is a PITA and much easier to feed the HT’s directly into the toolhead. But, again, it doesn’t like it. Filament gets there with no errors, but will retract back, unless it passes through the FTS.
Anyone know if what I want to do is possible?? (Really hope all that made sense! haha)
Thanks everyone! Your help is always appreciated!! ![]()