Allow for the selection of multi-color as a color

When using Bambu Studio or the printer screen there are only options to select solid colors. With the availability of multi-color filament, please add the option of a multi-color option. Example… If you have a filament that is called “Blue-Silver”. What option do you select? Blue? Silver? How about an option that indicates a multi-color filament?

2 Likes

I agree it would be nice to be able to graphically represent the use of a multi-color material in the Bambu Lab Studio and the AMS user interfaces. I use rainbow filament frequently. A rainbow gradient in the color display icon would be a nice to have. Special icons that could overlay the color for glow in the dark, silk, and carbon fiber would be nice to have as well.

1 Like

100% agreed. Rainbow, tricolor, and similar are my most common filaments. Even just some indication that it’s not a single color would be great.

So I guess the feature request page is worthless. Not a single response from Bambu. It would be nice if Bambu would respond stating they would or would not consider incorporating a feature request into Bambu Studio and the firmware.

I speculate since this feature request is for non-Bambu filament (since Bambu using RFI tags) this feature will never get implemented.