Allow Rating's for [RAW] Downloads & (Add Feature-Request) to MW

A majority of the time (unless I’m away and beds are cleared) I’ll only download raw files since I find myself knowing my environment the best and have achieved most success performing this method versus using print profiles.

What sucks is not being able to rate the model due to not using their [print profile] even though the model printed great. Some models topology isn’t good or model has mesh issues that need to be repaired so simply printing the profile isn’t enough for just 1 form of rating.

• Suggest to add a seperate icon for [Likes] or [Star Ratings] next to individual files allowing users to provide feedback to the individually downloaded files that worked or didn’t work.
4 Likes

I second this! Let people leave reviews even if they don’t use your system! Had someone not be able to leave an actual star rating because Bambu Studio was not registering it. On this model: Pencil Cup: Ribbed Cube Spiral (Vase mode print!) by Zammer 3D - MakerWorld. One of my most popular, by far. :expressionless: If the whole verification via Bambu Studio wasn’t required this wouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes