Amolen Temperature Color Changing PLA (Bambu Filament profile ?)

I’ve had several failures trying to print using the Amolen Photochromic PLA Filament. My best result was when using the Bambu studio “Generic PLA” setting. In that case (best case) I saw the following issues:

• Filament did not stick well to the bed (with glue) - saw this mostly in the calibration lines
  • Saw some a bit of stringing in the first layer
  • Went on to do decent consecutive layers, but one of the corners bent, as if it had not adhered well.

Does anyone have a successful bambu studio profile that you can share ? I am a complete noob at this and truly don’t know in which direction to change parameters… my attempts at it actually made it worse. The filament is brand new and literally opened it Today, so I am hoping it is not moisture what is to blame.

This is what was on the label of the filament:

• Material: Temp Color Change PLA
  • Print temp: 190-220C
  • Hot bed temp: 0-50C
  • Speed: 30-80 mm/s

I am attaching a picture of my last attempt, using the “Generic PLA Silk” profile with a change in aux. fan speed from 70% to 90%. Not my cleanest bed, but I have cleaned it several times and re-applied the glue.

I finally started having success printing with this filament. I used the Texturized print plate and the Generic PLA profile and that seems to have done the trick. With these plates, the first layer adheres well and things seem ok with subsequent layers, but they are very easy to pull when done. The models I have tried so far are sort of flat, so I don’t know how tall ones will perform.

One thing I will change is the wall thickness, because when the model is hot and in the greenish color, it is kind of translucent, so the infill pattern is visible.

Hey Jose could you please share the parameters you used?
temp, bed temp, speed and such?
Im using the X1C