AMS Bottom During Unpacking - Question Keep or Throw Away?

I think I know the answer to this, but I need to know if it is ok to throw away the black “AMS Bottom” piece that was included with the P1S Combo and, per the instructions, set aside during the unpacking process. It is the large black plastic piece with the four red arrows on it pointing to the screw holes where the screws were removed as part of the unpacking video.

It looks like it could be of adequate quality to have some purpose, but once the unpacking video had me remove it from the box, it never provided any additional reference to this piece. Is it just there as part of the packing/boxing for the P1S Combo?

I feel like this should be obvious, but I really don’t know whether I need to keep it or not. I am also surprised no one else has asked this question, so I appreciate any help on the topic if possible.

Thanks in advance

Hold onto it for a while in case you have to return the printer or something.

Ok yes, I still have the piece. So you are saying that, yes, the only purpose for this part was for packaging during shipment. Correct?

Yes, that is the only purpose.

I suspected as much, but the hi quality of this part, to me, made it almost look like it was part of the AMS.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.

Thank you! Happy Printing