Another problem with Suite

The app window does not fit my display. Studio fits. All my other programs fit. It’s just Suite. I uninstalled and re-installed. Same problem. I’m running Win10. Suite V 01.05.00.00. Could this be the same issue I’m having with the mouse pointer (topic created earlier)? Thanks for the help.

What screen resolution are you running?

1920 X 1080. Here’s a screen capture: The bottom is cut off. It doesn’t matter if I restore and resize it. The app is too large for the aperture.

You might try adjusting your display scaling.

However, Windows 7 is not supported. You need at least Windows 10.

Thanks for the reply.

Adjusting the display scaling effects all the programs, which are not having this problem. Just for fun, I did change it. The display size changed for all the programs. The window for Suite is still messed up. BTW, this is happening on 2 different Windows 10 Pro computers loaded with the same Suite V01.05.00.00.

I looked at some previous versions and found a bug fix in V 01.04.00.00 - “Fixed UI misalignment on some computers.” I tried .04 and the problem still existed. I’m guessing there’s a bug in the software and they haven’t fixed it for my Dell7020 and Dell9020 machines.