Anti Vibration Feet P1P

Anti Vibration Feet for P1P available at EU Store

1 Like

Yes, however i think they need to redesign it and look at the industri. The dampers are to sooft and need of a center support in the dampers. Im a marine engineer and we are using dampers on machinery on board. They are all made of Composite material
And the soft dampers are making the printer to dance on the table, not just to absorb the vibration energy. My concerns are that the rapid vibrations over time will make damage to internal components.

Ps i would have uploaded pictures however i can’t upload pictures in a feed.

1 Like

Yes when i use it first time my printer shake extremely but now its dosn’n shake anymore. I print in standard mode every time. I can make a video of it when i have time for it.

Are you saying they need to break in before they work properly?

Then ill guess that one or more of the dampers are broken.

the dampener feets are a mess - since then i have difficulties with the prints- for they are way too soft!
The X1 is “swimming” since. Also i think its useless to use them together with an AMS which is sitting on top of a X1- due to the fact that there is no fixed center point. Also the weight of the AMS is depending on the filament load… So Iam busy every day to reposition these feets…

1 Like