Any reason it's taking so long for support?

I have two different support tickets open and not getting responses on either. One: They shipped me the wrong hotend for my p1s
Two: I am getting an error related to the HMS_0300_0200_0001_0007 The nozzle temperature is abnormal,the sensor may be open circuit.

1 Like

Most Chinese companies are on/or about to start their New Year break. Maybe this is impacting support times? I have one outstanding also.

1 Like

Think for a second.

They said they are understaffed, there’s a massive recall going on with thousands of users unnecessarily opening tickets and chinese new year holiday is coming up.

1 Like

Also, If you read here for an hour or so, you will find many, really man more subjects and post about that subject “support”. i.e. slow support. When you have opened a ticket, it might take 5-7 days, unde normal ciorcumstances. But as a Chinese company they are celebrating CNY.

1 Like

They shipped me 2 separate orders great, but the 3 (filament) order was somehow sent to an address I’ve not lived at in over a year?! I didn’t even know about Bambu till 4 months ago, so I asked them how they even got that address, they didn’t answer that, but blamed me for not “address verifying”, They won’t refund my money or replace the shipment. I checked my profile and Bambu has 3 addresses listed for me​:exploding_head:. One old, one unknown and one that’s just right, said Goldilocks :man_facepalming:t2:.