Are return shipments for the A1 recall insured?

I shipped my A1 on 3-27-24 (using the return label provided by Bambu Lab), it was picked up by UPS and has been stuck in Omaha, NE since 3-28-24 (it’s now 4-5-24). The UPS site shows “information not available” under estimated delivery. Kind of getting nervous it’s lost. If it is, are those shipments insured?

this is the response I received from Bambu Lab -

Bambu Lab
2024-04-08 04:52:04
Hello.

There is a delay in your delivery that we viewed.
Can you contact the ups staff to confirm the situation?
We will also communicate with the logistics department.

Warm regards,
Bambu Lab Support

There is no way to speak w/ a human being at UPS (or Bambu Lab), the only option is to file a claim. It’s impossible to file a claim since my personal UPS account doesn’t match the return label supplied by Bambu Lab. So I’m very much starting to worry I’ve been left holding the bag, so to speak. I don’t have my printer and I don’t know if I’ll ever get my refund as there has been no confirmation the shipment is insured. I had originally planned to purchase a second P1S but am seriously reconsidering it. I purchased a P1S combo (which I love) immediately after submitting the form for the recall and had planned on using the 80.00 from the recall for another one. I’m at a point where I don’t really care about the discount. I just want my money back.

I ended up having to do the leg work myself as their logistics team never responded. I drove to my local ups customer office and the guy there contacted the Omaha office and found the printer. Apparently, the label had been torn off. I provided them w/ a copy of my label/tracking# and they were able to ship it in. I’ve since received a full refund and 80.00 voucher, though I don’t know if I’m going to use it… Maybe I’ll get another mini w/o the ams to give to one of my nephews. The Bambu Lab printers are very high quality and I still own two others but my experience w/ their support has me considering other options. This is especially true now that there are other, more universal, multi color/material options on the horizon.