Bambu handy P1S SD Card printing

I’ve purchased a P1S to supplement my printing speeds as my X1C was overworked and needed a holiday.
The problem I’m having with my p1S is printing from the SD card using bambu handy app. When I try to access the models I have saved on my SD card I get the follow error.

I was under the impression that as of a couple of updates ago that users had the ability to use the bambu handy app to print directly from the SD card of their P1 devices. Have I remembered incorrectly or is this feature still not a part of the Bambu handy capabilities?

What version of firmware is running on the P1S?

2 Likes

Everything is up to date

Did you slice it with BambuStudio before and safe it to the SD Card?

Yea I’ve sliced the file with the latest version of Bambu studio and exported the file using the Bambu studio send function to OTA upload the file to the SD card.

Mine has the same firmware version of yours and works. Did you try a different SD card, or reformatting it? I don’t know why, but the factory format of the SD card that came with the printer was not working for me.

I don’t use Bambu slicer. Use Orca. Did you try this?

I had the same problem and only been able to get it to show once. I’d tried clearing cache and storage on my Pixel, but again, opened once and then refused to.open again. I tried different uSD cards without luck. Worked fine on my Chromebook and Windows Bambu Studio / OrcaSlicer.

I opened a support ticket, got a brush off answer initially. I asked for further clarification. Since asking for more clarification it’s amazingly working. I’ve not changed anything, no fw or app updates.

I’ve managed to resolve the problem by reformating the SD card to FAT32 and factory resetting the P1S. I’m not sure which one resulted in the problem being fixed but I am now able to access the SD storage using the Bambu handy app on my Google pixel 8.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.