Bambu Studio Cannot Connect to Camera on P1P

All’s been well with the camera on my P1P and viewing it through Bambu Studio until yesterday, when I started getting a LAN Connection Failed error on my MacBook. The camera connection is working just fine in the Bambu Handy app on my phone. The error window asks me to verify my access code which comes up blank. I tried my serial number as I did to originally connect to my printer, if I recall correctly, but that does not work as Bambu Studio expects an 8-character code. I tried 00000000 and that doesn’t work as suggested by others.

Anyone else seeing this issue? If so is it on Windows or MacOS you’re having the problem?

UPDATE: 18 hours after posting it’s working again. Nothing changed by me, it’s just working. I’ll take it!

I’m having same issue. Tried turning the printer off and on. Works in Bambu Handy App, but not in BS. Used to work before update, so seems like around a month give or take. Looked at all available settings and can’t find anything that would keep it from working. Checked camera cable and see nothing wrong there.

Same, but I can’t get it from my phone