Bambu Studio Hiding Unneeded Sections

Hello All,
So I have noticed that the Bambu Studio view can get quite crowded.
When you are in the Prepare window trying to arrange your project or do the color painting of a section or lettering you have the color painting window open and the printer section open. Which only leaves you with 1/3 of the area to view.
With this being 2023, not 2000. I would think there should be a way to do some code to make the windows function more like Adobe. Where the unneeded/in-use sections/tools can be minimized to offer up more space to work on your project prior to slicing it.
I use 32" screens not laptop screens and things get really cramped trying to view and access details you are trying to work on that keep hiding behind windows/pains that you can minimize.
This can also be a pain when you are in the Device window/tab. there is no need to leave the window on the left open once you connect to the printer. If it had the ability to be collapsed or minimized. You gain more room to monitor your project. There is no need for the Status, Media, Update, HMS side bar to remain open.

Please forgive me if this subject was already brought to light else ware in the forum…