Bambu studio keeps crashing

So i watched a couple of videos on you tube, (ashleys print shop) on wrap imaging mesh boolean.

I followed step by step but bambu studio keeps crashing when I hit the intersection button. No errors are given at all on why its crashing.

I like to learn things on my own by reading. But I cannot find any books on bambu studio anywhere. What company makes a software but does not provide a book so you can learn how to use it.

The do provide a Wiki

https://wiki.bambulab.com/en/studio-handy

Most of them.

Documentation is rare.

1 Like

The documentation is just online and update live daily. By the time a book was published it would be obsolete as the hardware, software and materials evolve so rapidly. It’s great that it can all be searched with your favourite search engine faster than one could look up the index in a book.

The BL WiKi, BL Forum, BL Blog, Reddit, YouTube videos and so forth have more info than could be published in an old-fashioned set of encyclopedias (and the youngsters go huh, what’s that??)

In addition to Ashley’s Print Shop, here are some other good 3D printing channels with info on Bambu Lab printers, Bambu Studio, Orca Slicer and 3D printing in general that may be worth subscribing to:

It’s also interesting and informative to look at the website for the ultra-high-end, professional FDM brand Stratasys for info on materials, and so forth. Stratasys was doing medical and aerospace certified FDM additive manufacturing decades ago, and has long ago solved issues like drying filament, especially for exotic materials like Ultem. For example, their whitepaper on drying materials.

I hope you find the above helpful and enjoyable reading!

2 Likes

Books… Who reads books these days…