Bambu Studio

How about a way to cut and paste or drag objects from one project to another??-- in Bambu Studio-when multiple project windows are open

You can do this among multiple plates in a single project - perhaps that’s something you can use? Each plate gets sliced and printed separately.

1 Like

I want to move things from project to project…have not found a way to do ti

Export the objects you want to move as an STL file. You can then import the STL into the other project

How do i export one object-- I get all of the project in the file when I select only one
Thanks

Sorry I missed your reply. I hope you found the anwer by now, but if not:
To export just a single model a STL, click on a model so the single model is highlighted by the bounding box (you may have to set Object mode in the left panel)
Right Click on it and Select Export as STL

1 Like

got it, thanks, I am really looking for a drag and drop way to move .stl objects from one project to another when multiple projects are open.

Yeah, I want this too. Having to export/import is awkward.

One thing to check is to see if PrusaSlicer has this feature. Since Bambu Studio is a fork of that project, this would indicate that a particular feature should be portable or not. I can see Bambu not wanting to make modifications to PrusaSlicer that aren’t directly related to the product, as that would create a pretty serious divergence, which in my experience causes one to have a Bad Time.