Bed Leveling not correct

Ich habe seit kurzem das Problem das die erste Schicht immer “wellig” unsauber wird… düse ist zu tief denk ich … hab alles möglichen Kalibrationen durch gemacht (manuelles Bettlvl) automatische große Kalibrierungen vom Drucker selber
Neue/verschiedene Hotends probiert
2verschiedene plates (textured/soft)
bei allem das gleiche problem …
Filament habe ich petg/pla von bambu mit originalen Profilen gedruckt

Hab leider keine ahnung mehr was ich noch probieren kann … 1layer erhöhen(2,4 und Durchfluss auf unter 0,9 hatten leichte Verbesserungen gebracht aber war leider auch nicht das Ware …

I had this problem once, probably something was on the nozzle or bed was dusty/dirty. Layer was not squished properly. In your case it seems that something else might be. Maybe try making manual flow calibration to see how it behaves? When I did it once I didn’t see any difference between different k settings on the default run. Also I do flow calibration only when I change spool, to not waste filament and it prints still perfectly. I use esun pla+ and some other pla.

Hello, thanks for the answer .
I’ve now calibrated the manual bed and replaced the nozzle and recalibrated the filament flow (it’s now at about 0.85), which is strange because it previously worked with the “standard” generic profiles (0.95). Use PLA from jayo.

but this is how it works again…