Black spots in Print with PLA

I‘ve set part cooling fan at 0% during the first layer. Should I increase to 10-20%? For the first layer and 100% from second layer up?

By the look of the first layer, yeah, 10 - 20% would be good. You could also try to slow down the first layer. And make sure you clean the build plate with warm water and soap once in a while. IPA is good for in-between prints, but at some point, it’s only spreading the debris on the plate.

It’s in bambu slicer too. Then the print.

That is weird. To me, It looks like were the nozzle enters to print the layers… Could you see what it does on the bambu slicer by playing it to see what that would be on each layer?

Did you not read his post?. He used a brass brush on it plus did a cold filament pull.

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about and did not use a Bambu Lab printer. There can always be some filament that accumulates during purging, or while printing other areas.

I know exactly what I am talking about. Trust me. The squares showing up are a completely different problem that wisp. You’re excused.

Pretty vocal for someone who does not know how to fix his own issue.

The way that the P1 and X1 Series purge and clean their nozzles can potentially get filament stuck on them. Even if you were around for every filament change, cleaning the nozzle with your brush, there might also be a significant amount of oozing resulting in small amounts of filament build-up on your nozzle.
This nozzle-cleaning procedure of the X1 and P1 Series is different from what you know from your A1.

Before you respond, I suggest you read the whole thread. Making an unrelated comment three months after the issue was fixed is kinda silly.

P.S. You have some under-extrusion on the black parts of your print.

1 Like