Blank screen when starting Bambu Studio please help

I have been having an issue with Bambu Studio for the past few days. When booting up the home screen is just blank. No Makerworld models, no previously opened files, no user settings, nothing. To note I have been able to get the Prepare tab to function, but then I run into another issue. On the Devices page it keeps giving the “Failed to connect to the server” issue. I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling the software, I have resynced the P1S to the software, but the issues remain. At this point I don’t know what else to do, so if anyone else has had this problem, please let me know. Important to note the the app still works, this is an issue on my PC. The firmware is up to date and I am running it on the Linux distro Zorin OS, if that helps.