Broken Connector/Wires - Where to Buy?

I opened an issue about a Brand New AMS system not working. I asked to do a repair/exchange for it. Support decided to have me do the repairs. I tried to do it but all the connectors were glues on with silicon glue. I thought I was careful enough to remove all the glue and pull the connectors off. However, on one connector on the AMS motor the 1st and last pin wires where pulled out of the connector while removing it. I tried to repair that with no luck. Where can I buy these cables? I can’t be the only one. I reached out to support but have not heard back. Is there a third party where I can stock up on these cables? BTW I HATE SILCON GLUE!!! Why did they have to glue everything. The pictures for all their guides dont show any glue…

Connector:
350px-motor_cable_connector

What it looks like closeup

you may search for ‚6 pin jst‘ on ali/amazon

You need this

But the 1.25 spacing is for the fans
Not sure about the motor JST plug pin spacing

1.25mm Male and Female Connectors… https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08RMQP6YP?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Have support send you a replacement. They were the ones telling what to do.

Thank you all for your ideas. I am still waiting to hear back from support. I believe that it is the weekend so I probable wont hear back from them til Monday. I bought the Amazon product. I hope it matches up with the plug. If it does work, I will also make a nice extension for the AMS plugin when putting it back together as that cord is pretty short. I hope support can send me a new connector.

1 Like

Amazon sells those kind of wires with jst connectors. Drone builders use them for everything. Just search for “jst connector cable”

1.25MM Micro JST is not the correct size. Damn. It looks like just a tad bit small like 1.15 Not sure if they make that. Not worth my time already. Wasted 25 bucks on it. Oh well.

I have worked with some of these small connectors before. Did you look to see if you can bend the metal tab back into position so it will lock back in or add a small dab of glue on the black wire insulator to the white connector for now.

I got one of the wires back in put the other is just not letting me insert it back in. I bent the wire a bit after trying over and over. So close but no luck.

Bummer :cry:

Return the wrong connectors. They are good with refunds.

I think they might be JST SH 1.0mm. Do you have a way to measure the center pin to pin spec ?

JST connector

JST SH 1.0mm

So this just happened to me… Did you ever find a replacement cable that worked?

Yes, when you buy the Motor it comes with another connector.