Bulk Order Discount?

Does Bambulab offer a bulk discount for buying a large amount of printers? Thanks for any insight!

I don’t think so, but they’ve sent an email yesterday saying the membership discount applies to everyone from 13-Mar-24 no limits. So they will just reduce the price of the filaments that were available on the membership program.

2 Likes

I did not get that email. So just open market on filament?! Love it, thanks for the info. $$$.$$ ouch. lol.

Have you check the store in your region?

This is the Aus store. I think you need to to sign up (add your email) to get those emails.

1 Like

A system where amount spent translates to better discounts on printers & filament would be very beneficial to those who use Bambu for business.

:1st_place_medal: Loyalty reward programs like this have been proven to go a long way in retaining customers when problems arise.

That depends on your definitely of a “large amount.” If you are buying 5-10 printers, no. If you are buying 100, you can speak to the B2B department (B2B purchase | Bambu Lab) and see what they can do for you.

Exactly what I needed, thanks!