Camera Error Code on First Start Up

I just received my X1 Carbon and set it up as per the instructions that came with the printer. After calibrating was completed, an error code popped up on the touch screen.

USB Camera is not connected. Please check video camera connection cable. [0500 0100 0002 0002]

I searched the code on the Bambu diagnostic web page but once selecting the code it brings you to a page that says there is no info yet in regards to the issue/ code problem.

I opened a trouble ticket in the Bambu Handy app but have not received a response in 3 days.

I can start tearing this thing apart and looking for loose cable connections ect… but I don’t want to do anything like that until instructed by Bambu labs just for warranty purposes

Not sure what to do?

At the top left front of the machine (accessed after removing the top glass) there is a small plastic section which opens up (without undoing any screws etc.).

The connector for the camera is just under there so it should be obvious as to whether it’s connected.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the kind response and advise. I will take a look and let you know if it’s unplugged

Yup it was unplugged! I plugged it in and it’s working perfectly!